I would like to see some real useful reform in our educational system. Perhaps we need to change the federal government’s curriculum and implement some real reform to education, that would actually help with real life situations and expand human being’s consciousness. For example…
1. Math class should have some focus how the tax code works, and how students can balance their checkbooks when they become adults. And educate them on the benefits of capitalism and the downsides of socialism, so on and so forth.
2. History class should have more emphasis on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.
3. Social studies class should have more emphasis on how everyone’s civil rights are violated both domestically and abroad utilizing predatorial unconstitutional land grabs, violating people’s right to free speech and assembly, so on and so forth.
4. Science and biology classes should focus also on other things that are currently suppressed by the mainstream media such as the Human Genome Project/DNA decoding that proves a large part of human’s DNA is alien in nature with off world origins, so on and so forth.
5. Health class should educate people on the dangers of GMOs as well as the benefits from some GMOs. And, educate people on the dangers of certain chemicals and fluoride used in our food supply and water, Etc. And educate people about the benefits of natural vitamins, healthy proteins and complex carbs as well as healthy fats.
5. And have more comprehensive physical exercises that stimulates children’s growth for overall healthy productive physical Wellness.
These are just some of my ideas and thoughts.
– Michael Vincent –
Ron Paul: Why Bernie Sanders Is Wrong on “Free Education”…